Welcome to the Impossible Project Support
Before emailing Customer Support, please check out the FAQ section below.
- Why does the I-1 have two cables?
- I-1 battery life and charging guide
- How to clean the rollers of the Impossible I-1
- How to make great photos with the I-1
- Tips for making great photos with the Impossible I-1
- How to charge the Impossible I-1
- The Impossible I-1 App
- How to connect the App to your Impossible I-1
- How to use the remote trigger mode on the Impossible I-1 App
- How to use the self timer mode on the Impossible I-1 App
- How to use the double exposure mode on the Impossible I-1 App
- How to use the noise trigger mode on the Impossible I-1 App
- How to reset the Impossible I-1
- The Impossible I-1 won’t eject my photo
- How to reset the Impossible I-1
- The Impossible I-1 ring flash doesn’t fire when I take a photo
- My photo taken with the Impossible I-1 shows horizontal bars
- My photo taken with the Impossible I-1 turned out blurry or fuzzy
- Polaroid and Impossible Photo Dimensions
- Polaroid Pack Film
- What does a Neutral Density (ND) filter do?
- What Film To Use With Polaroid® and Impossible™ Cameras?
- What is the date stamped on the film package?
- Why are Impossible films different than Polaroid® films?
- Shooting with Duochrome film
- How to travel with Impossible film?
- Shielding your photos
- How to get the most out of Impossible Film
- Recycling Empty Pack Film
- How to store Impossible film packs?
- Identify the cause of an image problem
- My photo has undeveloped patches
- My photo shows vertical stripes
- My photo shows white and regular dots
- My photo is blurry / fuzzy
- My photo is too light or white
- How to use the Instant Lab Universal? (Video)
- Which devices does the Instant Lab work with?
- Which Film to use with the Instant Lab
- How does the Instant Lab work
- User Manual for the Instant Lab Universal
- What is the difference between the Instant Lab and the Instant Lab Universal
- Can you make copies of Polaroid and Impossible pictures?
- TIPS for a better use of the Instant Lab
- Identify the cause of an image problem (Instant Lab)
- How to use the Instant Lab Universal
- How to use the Instant Lab Universal with the adaptor (iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S only)
- How to charge the battery of the Instant Lab / Instant Lab Universal
- The SX-70 settings
- Polaroid Camera Repair
- Shooting with the SX-70, what you need to know
- Non-supported cameras
- Tips for Cleaning Your Camera
- Explanation of dark & light settings
- Polaroid & Impossible Camera Manual Database
- Reselling your Polaroid® camera
- Which Polaroid® or Impossible Camera Should I Buy?
- Polaroid® SX-70 Camera
- Polaroid® 600 Series Cameras
- The Polaroid® Image/Spectra camera
- Am I still a member in the new shop?
- How do I upload images on the gallery?
- I never received an e-mail to re-activate my account
- I can't login, what should I do?
- Invitation to re-activate account
- Custom Duties for Shipments to Brazil/Argentina/Chile/Mexico/Turkey
Please always mention your order ID number or the email address your order was placed under when contacting our Customer Support. This will allow them to quickly access your order history.
If your question is about a change to a recent order, please email us at:
- email@example.com for US/Canada orders
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all other orders
If you cannot find the answer in our FAQs, please email us at:
- email@example.com for US/Canada support
- firstname.lastname@example.org for support for the Rest Of the World
If you have any questions or need support you can reach us on the following phone numbers:
For wholesale enquiries, please email us at: