Time for our Impossible App Scanner Tutorial!
The Impossible Project App for iOS requires at least iOS version 7.0 and can be downloaded from the iTunes store.
The Instant Lab App for Android devices requires at least Android version 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1) and up and can be downloaded from the Google Play store.
- Step 1 | Get your photo ready, open the app, and select "Scanner" from the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Step 2 | Angle your device to reduce reflections, scan in a brightly lit environment – natural light is recommended!
- Step 3 | When you're ready, tap the camera button, then select the film type which matches to your chosen photo
- Step 4 | The app generates a rough outline. Tap & hold down the cross, then match it up with each corner of the photo
- Step 5 | When the photo is neatly selected, click the crop button to finish scanning
- Step 6 | Congratulations, your photo is ready to share! Alternatively you can save it to your photo gallery for later
Photo used for scanning is a digital artwork by Toni Lange https://instagram.com/tonilange transformed using the Instant Lab Universal.